Swan Defined Risk Strategy
The Swan Defined Risk Strategy is an actively managed, hedged-equity, rules-based process that is designed to hedge against large stock market declines and provide stable returns over a full market cycle.
- Distinct, innovative approach to address market risk
- Always hedged, all the time, using put options
- Diverse and time-tested options strategies
- No reliance on market timing or stock selection
- Proven track record seeking consistent returns while minimizing losses in bear markets