RZ Wealth’s President, Irvin Rosenzweig, a Barron’s Top 1000 Financial Advisor with CFP®, ChFC®, CLU®, CRPS®, AEP® and AIF® designations and Bitwise Investments Vice President of Research & Development, Matt Hougan, talk more about non-traditional investing and the case for diversification with and within crypto assets.
Matt Hougan and Irv Rosenzweig sit down with Jill Malandrino, Global Markets Reporter, at the Nasdaq MarketSite
- The real world utility (today and in the future) of cryptoassets. If it is ever really going to be a currency.
- The case for having crypto assets within a well-diversified index portfolio.
- If clients should take a more active approach to the crypto market relative to holdings.
- The type of investor that may be a good fit for owning crypto assets.
- Considerations relative to suitability or qualifications of investment.
- How to safely store crypto assets and how Bitwise handles security.
- The next steps to take for a qualified and interested investor.
- The goal with this and other alternative assets relative to portfolio objectives and diversification.